CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ahh....8 pm

It is 8:01 pm, 2 kids are in bed and the oldest will be following soon...Relax time!

Today was cleaning day, YUCK! I really dislike cleaning especially when I know what a pain it is to keep the kids occupied while I do it and when I know how quickly it gets messed up again. But I accomplished most of what I set out to do. So I guess that makes it a good day.

Brian didn't get home till after 5 pm which once he ate dinner he was already late for school. So we have seen him for all of about 15 minutes today. Poor guy. After dinner I sat with the kids and played. It was so funny. I was tickling Jaron and Jason's feet, and I looked up after Jason's turn and Jaron was using a hammer on his toes. When I asked what he was doing he said "hammering in my toes, so you can't take them off". It was too cute. He says some of the craziest things. It is probably good that I started this blog so I can write them here when they happen so I don't forget.

Ok well nothing else comes to mind that is exciting enough or worth writing about so I will stop now and be back later.

0 comments: